Railways conduct written exams for various posts under their recruitment boards. The selection is based on single stage exam and the candidate, who qualifies is selected only on merit. This exam is mandatory for anyone who’s applying in railways.
Teachwell has proved to be a facilitator par excellence for the student fraternity and their guardians. Filled with customized and excellent material for aspiring candidates, for various purposes such as classroom coaching and admission, Teachwell has turned thousands of dreams into reality.
Specially designed classroom programs that enhance conceptual and test-taking skills through rigorous classroom training, one-on-one counseling, and exhaustive simulated test series.
The syllabus includes multiple choice questions on–
General Awareness- based on the current events, news, budget and five year plans, national and international organizations, and knowledge of what’s going around the world.
Arithmetic Ability– is based on the topics related to math like number system, simplification, mensuration, data interpretation, algebra, etc.
Technical Ability– this section is to test your knowledge from the technical point of view and your presence of mind while answering the questions.
Reasoning Ability– this section is sub-divided in two segments, verbal and non-verbal. This is to test the reasoning ability, from a group of events mainly based on coding and decoding, analogy, decision making, etc.
General Intelligence– this section is generally objective type questions related to arithmetic, general awareness, reasoning and general science.
The age limit for general exam is between 18 and 30 years, a bachelor’s degree in any field and good computer typing skills in English and Hindi. Whereas, in case of technical hiring, the age limit is up to 33 years, 10+2 with physics and math or a degree in computer networking.
- Customized Study Material
- Most Trusted Results-In the span of 15 years Teachwell has given consistent results in every field
- Individual Test Analysis-Students will be provided with complete test analysis report about which section to improve
- Focus On Speed & Accuracy- As the aptitude test is completely about more number of questions in less time so complete time management is taught to the students
- Effective Doubt Handling Sessions through Video Lectures*
- Access to Down load from our website through SIS
- Solutions of Assignment booklets
- Solutions of Take home booklets
- Extra practice material
- Notifications of upcoming Exams
- Recently held exam analysis done by our experts.
- Regular Updates of exam notifications announced through E-mails , SIS and SMS. Daily updates on current affairs to make the students aware of what all is happening around the world.
- Over all Personality Development Sessions of students which includes Group Discussion and Interview Preparation
- Life time Counseling –Students are offered two types of counseling
Pre Selection Counseling This is offered to the students before selection in the college, As a student gives many exams of different universities so we provide proper guidance to the students which help in institute selection, once the results are declared.
Post Selection Counseling This facility is offered free of cost to the students of Teachwell. life time counseling sessions whenever they wish to take guidance at any step of their career.
- Career Selector Test – This test helps the students to choose the right career according to their interest a detailed analysis is provided to the students so as to select the right career and work accordingly in the right direction to achieve the goals.
Where to find TeachWell?
We have our centres offering coaching for Hotel Management Exams in Rohini, Pitampura, GTB Nagar, Tilak Nagar, Paschim Vihar and Patel Nagar in Delhi and Huda Central Market in Faridabad. For the exact location of the centre, check out here: Find Us.