There is cut-throat competition in the marketplace today. It is important to understand consumer desires and cater accordingly. This has become the norm for existence and survival in business nowadays. Thus, the necessity for innovative managers with a global vision and thinking arises. Post-globalisation era management education has received a great boost. Premier institutes have introduced program which aim at carving out well-rounded personalities who can conquer the world.
Teachwell has proved to be a facilitator par excellence for the student fraternity and their guardians. Filled with customized and excellent material for aspiring candidates, for various purposes such as classroom coaching and admission, Teachwell has turned thousands of dreams into reality.
Specially designed classroom programs that enhance conceptual and test-taking skills through rigorous classroom training, one-on-one counselling, and exhaustive simulated test series.
Our course is designed for Sure shot success in management exams like MBA-CAT, MAT, CMAT,IP, SNAP,IBSAT, NMAT, XAT AND LIKES.
Duration: 6 months classroom course. (Weekdays (2+1) hrs or Weekend batches (4+1) hrs) along with daily Test and weekly mock test
- PERSONAL CONTACT PROGRAM (CLASSROOM COACHING) includes classes for:-
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal ability
- Advanced Maths(Important for CAT, NMAT, IBSAT, XAT)
- TRADITIONAL GK
- Data Interpretation (Practice Booklet with assignment discussion)
- Business Awareness (important for MAT exams)
- Global Environment (important for MAT exams)
- Current Affairs (which is not a part of CAT exams)(but it is important for other MBA entrances)
- GD PI Cracker Course ( Complementary)*
- Study Kit includes:
- 3 Assignment booklets of (Quants + Reasoning + English)
- 1 Take home booklet – Quantitative Aptitute
- 1 Take home booklet – Reasoning Ability (Logical + Verbal + Non-verbal + Critical)
- 1 Take home booklet – Verbal Ability
- 1 VOCAB booklet for self practice
- 1 Business Awareness Question bank for MAT aspirants
- 1 Take home booklet – Advanced Maths for CAT, XAT, NMAT, IBSAT aspirants
- Traditional GK booklet
- E-MAGZINES OF CURRENT AFFARIRS MONTHWISE
- 10 Previous year papers Booklet (exam specific)
- 1 INTERVIEW GUIDE BOOKLET
Student Test Management System
- Online Test series
Number of tests depending upon the date of exam, student is preparing for.
- Offline tests
Total – (27 quants tests, 23 reasoning tests, 17 english tests, 5 traditional Gk & current affair tests, 3 pre mock tests, 10 mock tests – exam specific)
STUDENTS WILL GET RANKING AMONGST ALL CENTRES IN MOCK TESTS.
Access to download from our website (teachwell.cityinnovates.in)
- Solutions of Assignment booklets
- Solutions of Take home booklets
- Extra practice material (approx 5000 questions)
- Notifications of upcoming vacancies
- Recently held exam analysis done by our experts.
NOTE: THIS IS JUST AN OFFER NOT A LEGAL COMMITMENT, COURSE PLAN AND STUDY METERIAL MAY VARY AS PER CHANGES IN SYLLABUS OR EXAM PATTERN
What is Management
In simple words it is nothing but an art of dealing with people, things or situations. It is a process or series of continuing and related activities. It involves and concentrates on reaching organizational goals.
What after Management?
Management degree is a professional degree intended for those who want to work at managerial positions. One can opt for a variety of career options after management course in India. Career opportunities includes career in human resource management, operations management, Brand and strategic management, international business management, and Marketing communication etc. Career growth, management expertise and increased compensation are perhaps the most common reasons given for pursuing business management.
Entrance Eligibility criteria:
|GC||Graduate with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA|
|SC/ST/DA/PWD||45% or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the ministry of HRD, Government of India.|
NOTE: Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
CAT is an all-India test conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management as an entrance exam for admission to the PG Programs in management courses of various management institutes & colleges all across India including the IIMs.
Along with other parameters the CAT score is used separately by each institute i.e. academic performance, work experience, group discussion, written assessment and interview performance etc. in the selection process of candidates.
|Section||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1. Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||50||3 Hrs|
|2. Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning||50|
- LOGICAL REASONING
- VERBAL ABILITY
- DATA INTERPRETATION
CAT Maths/Quant Ability: Number systems, geometry, trogonometry, probability, permutation combination, algebra, mensuration, time and work, averages, percentages, profit and loss, quadratic and linear equations, etc.
CAT Logical Reasoning: Clocks, calendars, binary logic, seating arrangement, blood relations, logical sequence, assumption, premise, conclusion, linear and matrix arrangement, etc.
CAT English/Verbal Ability: Reading comprehension, verbal reasoning, syllogisms, analogies, antonyms and synonyms, fill in the blanks, sentence correction, idioms, etc.
CAT Data Interpretation: Interpretation and analysis of data based on text, tables, graphs (line, area), charts (column, bar, pie), venn diagram, etc.
List of Entrance Exam for MBA :
MAT entrance examination is carried out by the Center of Management Services (CMS), which is the special division of AIMA i.e. parent body which takes care of conducting exams and other management services. Graduate students or final degree students in a discipline from a recognized university in India can write MAT. MAT results are considered by a wide range of B schools, including good B schools. While some B schools using the MAT results for admission also accepts scores of CAT. Also in MAT competition may be less than CAT.
The last test pattern MAT
The following is the MAT test
- Number of sections – 5
- Number of questions – 200
- Number of questions for each section – 40
- Time – 150 minutes
The consolidated score is evaluated by taking into account only four areas. Indian and the global environment is not part of the consolidated score. Therefore, the score is realized from a maximum possible score of 160 points. However, the score card does not give any net marks or total score. It gives the composite total score and the total percentile.
|Section No.||Section Name||No. of Questions||Time Suggested(Minutes)|
|III||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35|
|IV||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|V||Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
There is Negative marking of 0.25 marks per each incorrect answer.
Founded in 1991, MICA (formerly known as Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad), is an autonomous non-profit organization that offers a wide range of academic programs such as the Postgraduate Program (PGP), Creative Communications CCC) and the Fellow Program in Communications Management (FPM-C).
The Postgraduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C) MICA is offered with specializations in market research, management of digital communications, brand management, media management and advertising management.
The maximum contribution for PGDM (C) is 180 students
MICAT is a computer test (CBT) and was performed twice to select batch MTMP-C 2017-2019. They will consider a better of both Micat scores.
The selection process in MICA has three stages:
Step 1: Each applicant must complete at least one of the three tests: CAT, XAT and GMAT.
Step 2: All applicants are evaluated at MICAT which consists of six sections: psychometric (P), verbal ability (VA), quantitative ability (QA), general awareness (GA), Divergent convergent reasoning and Descriptive test (TD).
Step 3: Depending on the performance of the MICA admission test (MICAT), shortlisted Students are called for a group exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI) to assess a Student’s overall suitability.
Students can be called for GE and PI to Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Calcutta and Bombay.
MICAT Test Pattern
MICAT is a computer-based test (CBT). MICAT was integrally designed to assess verbal and analytical ability, logical reasoning, divergent thinking, written communication skills, creative potential and general knowledge of contemporary social and industrial problems, including areas covered by the media, Marketing, advertising and business. It requires one to answer all psychometric questions.
CMAT means the Common Management Admissions Test. It is a national-level admission test MBA, conducted by India All Council for Technical Education (AICTE), a national advisory body which has all the legal power of technical education in India. There are 3500 + AICTE approved B-schools that take CMAT results, resulting in the availability of more than 4 lakh seats for a CMAT applicant.
CMAT Exam Pattern
|Section No.||Section Name||No. of Questions|
|1||Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25|
- There is negative marking for wrong answers and for each correct answer,4 marks are awarded.
- For each wrong answer 1 mark would be deducted.
- Duration of exam is usually be 180 minutes.
- There is no time limit for each section – a Student can move across the sections.
Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test is a common entrance test which is offline for the admission to all the Post-Graduate Institutes of Symbiosis International University. This Written test is compulsory for admission into any Post-Graduate programme. Though, it is only the first step. In addition to this, a student has to undergo the selection procedure of the desired Institute to qualify for the admission to the PG programme of that college.
It is usually conducted in the month of December.
|S. No.||Section||No. of Questions|
|1||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40|
|2||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40|
|3||Current Affairs (of last 2 years)||30|
|4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40|
SNAP entrance Test is an objective test with MCQ’s. Each question has 4 responses. Student should choose the most appropriate response. Each wrong answer attracts negative marking.
Shortlisting procedure – Students will be shortlisted for GE-PIWAT based on their overall SNAP percentile.
Final selection procedure – The final selection will be based on the following parameters:
|SNAP Score out of 180 scaled down to 50||Group Exercise (GE)||Personal Interaction (PI)||Writing Ability Test (WAT)||Total|
The NMAT by GMAC™ is a computer administered test owned by the Graduate Management Global Connection (India) Private Limited (“GMGC”), a subsidiary of Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC).
NMAT is a 2-hour entrance test containing MCQ type questions. Just before the start of the start of the test, there will be a 2-minute period for the test taker to agree to the Non-Disclosure Agreement, a 10-minute tutorial and a 3-minute period for section selection and sequencing.
There are 3 sections: Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning. Each section is individually timed.
|Language Skills||32 questions|
|Quantitative Skills||48 questions|
|Logical Reasoning||40 questions|
- NMAT is a computer-based exam.
- There will be sectional cutoffs.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Applicants could take max of three attempts at NMAT, which includes the ‘no shows’
- A test taker can re-schedule the test 72 hours or more prior to the scheduled appointment, subject to availability of seats, upon payment of the applicable fee.
- A test taker will have to wait at least 15 days before he / she can appear for a retake attempt – by paying the applicable fee for each retake attempt.
TISS conducts its own entrance examination called TISS NET online for admission to its Fulltime (Regular) (MA, M.Sc., MHA, MPH) graduate programs offered on the Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati , Hyderabad and other places.
GD / PI was carried out in March and the final result of the selection will be declared in April.
The test earlier had 3 sections: English Proficiency, Math and Logical reasoning, and General Awareness. The number of questions and marks were as follows:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
XAT is the second most popular management access test after CAT. XAT is carried out by XLRI, Jamshedpur in the name of Association of Xavier institutes of administration.
In addition to XLRI, XAT scores are used by more than 100 institutions in India. The XAT score is one of the criteria for admission to the management programs offered by XLRI. Applicants must register online at the XAT website and later must report separately to each of the participating institutions, including XLRI.
The selected candidates will be submitted to GD and / or interview process.
- The test consists of two parts: Part I and Part II.
- Part I comprises three sections A, B and C with 24, 21 and 27 questions, a total of 72 topics (below 78 numbers from last year). The three sections of Part I are followed by Part II with 25 questions and a GK essay.
- The time to complete the three sections and the general knowledge is 210 minutes. Inspectors must respond to the first three sections 170 minutes and general culture questions in 35 minutes. The general knowledge of the mark will only be used for the final selection and not for the selection of candidates for the interview / GD.
- All questions bear equal marks. A quarter of the assigned points can be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- If you left an unattempted question, it will lead to deduction of 0.05 points. However, this deduction will not apply for up to 12 unanswered questions. Negative marks for unattemped issues must be deducted proportionally in all three sections.
- Each question has five alternatives.
- Customized Study Material
- Most Trusted Results-In the span of 15 years Teachwell has given consistent results in every field
- Individual Test Analysis-Students will be provided with complete test analysis report about which section to improve
- Focus On Speed & Accuracy- As the aptitude test is completely about more number of questions in less time so complete time management is taught to the students
- Effective Doubt Handling Sessions through Video Lectures*
- Access to Down load from our website through SIS
- Solutions of Assignment booklets
- Solutions of Take home booklets
- Extra practice material
- Notifications of upcoming Exams
- Recently held exam analysis done by our experts.
- Regular Updates of exam notifications announced through E-mails , SIS and SMS. Daily updates on current affairs to make the students aware of what all is happening around the world.
- Over all Personality Development Sessions of students which includes Group Discussion and Interview Preparation
- Life time Counseling –Students are offered two types of counseling
Pre Selection Counseling This is offered to the students before selection in the college, As a student gives many exams of different universities so we provide proper guidance to the students which help in institute selection, once the results are declared.
Post Selection Counseling This facility is offered free of cost to the students of Teachwell. life time counseling sessions whenever they wish to take guidance at any step of their career.
Where to find TeachWell?
We have our centres offering coaching for MBA Entrance Exams in Rohini, Pitampura, GTB Nagar, Tilak Nagar, Paschim Vihar and Patel Nagar in Delhi. For the exact location of the centre, check out here: Find Us.